We are a well-funded seed-stage startup with top-notch investors and an experienced core team with several successful start-ups under our belts. Mable is building a platform to make it easier for retail store owners to order products from their suppliers. We seek to eliminate the procurement inefficiencies that exist across multiple distributor & direct supplier platforms. With Mable, retailers can more easily discover emerging products and do all their ordering in one place, ultimately saving everyone more time so they can do what they love: making and selling.
We are looking to add a back-end engineer to our 11-person team (4 of which are full-stack engineers). There is plenty to build, and your potential impact at this stage is incredibly high. Our stack is React, React Native, TypeScript, Node.js and PostgreSQL. Based on our engineering team's current areas of expertise, adding a strong back-end engineer will have the most impact to our ability to build quality software. With TypeScript being a universal language for our entire stack, we hope to enable mobility in where engineers are able to contribute.
• Building APIs to power our products with Node.js & PostgreSQL.
• Designing database schemas, writing and maintaining complex SQL queries.
• Building internal tools to help with operation of our platform and order fulfillment.
• Integrating with 3rd party tools or APIs.
• Building foundational infrastructure and developer tooling, e.g. CI and CD pipelines, monitoring, etc.
• Working with datasets, e.g. transforming a product catalog from one format to another.
Back-end work will be your primary responsibility, but if you're interested you will have the opportunity to contribute to other areas of the stack.